There are so many lovely good morning wishes and quotes out there to choose from and we have searched through all the beautiful, inspirational, funny, cute and sweet good morning messages we could find and created quite a few ourselves. We have carefully chosen and crafted the best good morning quotes, texts, wishes & messages for friends and loved ones and collected them here for you.
Here you will find:
Good Morning Images with Messages
Good Morning Texts
Good Morning Quotes for Friends
Funny Morning Messages
Good Morning Poems
We hope that these inspirational, funny and cute good morning quotes, wishes, images & messages will brighten your day and do the same for your friends and loved ones. Enjoy and share the love!
Good Morning Images with Messages
A picture is worth much more than a thousand words! Use one of these morning images as a good morning message for friends or family and help their day start with a smile and a feeling of warmth in their heart. These good morning wishes images are a great way to say “good morning friend”!
Every morning you have two options, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. The choice is yours.
As you read these words, know that right at this moment there is someone who is thinking of you and cares about you. Good morning!
Welcome a new day with a smile on your lips, love in your heart and gratitude in your spirit.
Breathe…Let go…Smile…And remember that this moment, right now, is the only one you have for sure. Enjoy it.
This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express me gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!
Feel the morning breeze awaken the Earth…The sun coloring the sky…The birds singing a symphony…The morning is calling out to you to enjoy it…
All mornings are like a blank canvas and it is your job to paint your day into a beautiful scene. Good morning my friend.
Good Morning Text Messages
Send these good morning text messages to a friend or those you care about. Feel free to use them yourself or share the image directly. We hope these texts will inspire you with new ideas as well to keep the morning full of joy and love!
A great way to start the day is with touching or inspirational good morning quotes for friends and loved ones. Share the inspiration with those you care about by sending one of these quotes as a good morning message to a friend or loved one. Find the perfect way to say “good morning friends”!
1) “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction."
— George Lorimer
2) “How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?"
— Anthony Robbins
3) Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start you day without it.”
4) “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
— Lemony Snicket
5) “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning."
— D. L Hughley
6) “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."
— Stephen Covey
7) “The world is new to us every morning – this is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day."
— Baal Shem Tov
8) “I’d like my mornings better if my mornings started with you.”
9) “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
10) “Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.”
— Roy Orben
11) “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do."
12) “Think of yourself on the threshold of success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!"
— Andrew Carnegie
13) “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results."
— Willie Nelson
14) “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
— T.S. Eliot
15) “Life always offers you a second chance, it’s called tomorrow."
— Nicolas Sparks
16) “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
— Oscar Wilde
17) “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
— Mae West
18) “Life engenders life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich."
— Sarah Bernhardt
19) “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on."
— Robert Frost
20) “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."