Happy & Positive Good Morning Thoughts
Start out the day feeling inspired with our collection of good morning thoughts and images! How you feel in the morning can set the tone for your entire day and how you feel is a result of the thoughts you are thinking.
These good morning positive thoughts will motivate you, inspire you and give you a sense of peace as you start your day. And why not share the good vibes? Send your friends and family these good morning thoughts or inspirational good morning messages. Or you could even share one good morning thought of the day with them each morning. A little love goes a long way!
Here you will find:
- Good Morning Images with Thoughts
- Good Morning Quotes
- Good Morning Affirmations
- Good Morning Poems
This morning you are guaranteed to be inspired! If you like good morning thoughts, then you might also be interested in some good morning wallpaper or fill your world with positive words, such as positive words that start with t or positive words that start with m.
Good Morning Images with Thoughts
Here is a collection of good morning inspirational thoughts with images guaranteed to inspire you. Perfect as computer wallpaper! These happy thoughts of the day are free for you to use and share with those you care about.
- Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
- Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow. -Doug Firebough
- Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than YOU. – Unknown
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. – Charles Swindoll
- I love the sweet smell of dawn – our unique daily opportunity to smell time, to smell opportunity – each morning being a new beginning. – Emme Woodhull-Bache
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcu Aurelius
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- Dream no small dreams, for they have no power to move the hearts. – J.W. Goethe
Good Morning Thought Quotes
There are so many amazing and inspiring quotes out there. Many of these quotes can serve as the perfect good morning positive thoughts. In the morning good thoughts are key to good day thoughts!
1) “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
— George Lorimer
2) “How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?”
— Anthony Robbins
3) “Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee – don’t start you day without it.”
4) “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
— Lemony Snicket
5) “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.”
—D. L Hughley
6) “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
— Stephen Covey
7) “The world is new to us every morning – this is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day.”
— Baal Shem Tov
8) “I’d like my mornings better if my mornings started with you.”
9) “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
10) “Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.”
— Roy Orben
11) “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.”
12) “Think of yourself on the threshold of success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!”
— Andrew Carnegie
13) “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
— Willie Nelson
14) “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
— T.S. Eliot
15) “Life always offers you a second chance, it’s called tomorrow.”
— Nicolas Sparks
16) “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
— Oscar Wilde
17) “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
— Mae West
18) “Life engenders life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.”
— Sarah Bernhardt
19) “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
— Robert Frost
20) “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
21) “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
— Christopher Columbus
22) “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.”
— Glen Cook
23) “The sun is new each day.”
24) “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
— George Eliot
25) “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’”
— Jim Carrey
26) “Every morning you have two choices- continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!”
27) “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
— Meister Eckhart
28) “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
29) “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.”
— B. Priestley
30) “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
— Robert Louis Stevenson
Good Morning Affirmations
Use these affirmations to give yourself happy morning thoughts so you can start off feeling confident and cheerful!
- I can be what I will to be.
- All that I am is a result of my thoughts. And I am the master of my thoughts.
- I am excited to see what adventures life has in store for me.
- The wealth of the universe flows to me in avalanches of abundance.
- I exude confidence, it radiates from me and inspires all around me.
- Every day in every way, I am better and better.
- Thank you for everything, I have no complaints whatsoever.
- Things have a way of working themselves out.
- I forgive and let go the mistakes of the past, and am refreshed and renewed.
- Happiness is a choice and today I will choose happiness
- I am on the threshold of success. A glorious future begins from today!
- I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- I am loved, I am loving and all is right with the world.
- My heart, soul and body are healthy, strong and vibrant.
- I trust in the universe, am guided by a greater power and shall never be afraid.
Good Morning Poems
It is the little things that make life rich,
Little acts of kindness,
A small smile that shines like the sun,
Small favors gladly done,
Little compliments that spread good cheer,
Tiny actions that help rid the world of fear,
These are the things, though quite small,
That truly mean the most of all.
Good morning to mommy, good morning to dad,
This morning I must tell you I am so sad,
Because the teacher gave us a poem to write,
And though I try with all my might,
I still struggle and have a terrible time,
Cuz I simply don’t know how to rhyme.
Thank you for everything,
I have no regret whatsoever,
I will live today so grateful,
And in gratitude to you forever.
Where would I be without a friend like you,
So kind and loyal, like you there are few,
Thank you for the joy to me you bring,
I just want to send you a great morning!
Don’t let stress erode your mind into rust,
Let the problems of the past wither and bite the dust,
Don’t allow fear to shake your equilibrium,
Each day is a new chance to make your life awesome.
Good Morning my sun,
I thank you for your light,
You have made all my wishes,
Oh so very bright!
7) Morning Please Wait
The dawn is still dozing,
And so am I,
It is still much too early,
To sit up, but later I’ll try.
Morning please wait before you open your light,
It will take just a little more,
for me to finish enjoying the night.
8) Morning Has Broken – by Cat Stevens
Morning has broken, like the first morning,
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird,
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,
Praise for the springing fresh from the world.
Sweet the rain’s new fall, sunlit from heaven,
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass,
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden,
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass.
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning,
Born of the one light, eden saw play,
Praise with elation, praise every morning,
God’s recreation of the new day.
We hope you enjoyed these good morning thoughts and that they will always be able to help you to start your day on a positive note. Good morning images with positive thoughts can help to start us off on the right foot and have a positive snowball effect. The images are great for those who are more visual and inspired through pictures. Please feel free to share these good morning good thoughts for friends as well.